This group is only available to returning members. If this is your first time attending a circle, please look for a group that says "Open"
Date: Saturday, April 23rd
Time: 5pm to 8pm
Location: Stafford Virginia
Healing Circle is a time to gather in community outside of time, away from the busy and rush of our everyday life. Together we gather in a space that is tailored for quiet comfort, enjoy a meal, share our experiences centered around a topic, and learn a method of self-care to incorporate into our daily lives. Spaces Limited!
Healing Circle Includes:
1) A 3 Hour Curated Gathering
2) A delicious meal catered by personal chef: Chef Nik
3) Hand blended teas to share
4) A gift related to the self care topic
5) 1 signature cocktail or mocktail for the post event wind down.
Disclaimer: This is not, nor should it be construed as a replacement for licensed therapy. This is a peer to peer group intended to be a safe space to process in community, not a therapy session.