Date: October 16th
Time: 1pm to 4pm
Location: Stafford Virginia
The goal of this event is to introduce kids to crystals, herbs and mindful meditation as a means of self care during moments of stress. We will talk about how and when to use which tool, and hopefully send them home feeling armed and empowered. Please remember these events are a resource, not a replacement for therapy.
Parents are welcome to remain with their children during the event, but if you would like to participate, please sign up for a "Child +1". This means you will be provided with all of your own supplies. Sharing supplies with your child is highly discouraged. This also goes for younger siblings.
Sign up soon. Spaces Limited!
Balancing Big Feelings Includes:
1) Covid-friendly snacks and choice of bottled water or hot tea.
2) Three crystals of the participants choice and a crystal clearing kit.
3) Affirmations coloring book or journal
4) Signature tea they blend themselves and a small tea ball.
5) The knowledge to use all of these tools to help re-center themselves.